Main Purpose of the Role
Key to this role is to ensure that all customer contact is handled professionally, courteously and efficiently, with the responsibility of being proactive within an office environment.The ideal candidate should be able to communicate on a variety of levels, and comfortable working independently and efficiently and within time frames
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use, manage and maintain accurate information in company databases
- Support and undertake sales activity, deliver presales support, produce quotations and process customer sales orders.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to entire customer base.
- Support team administration i.e., project management, record keeping and data analysis.
- Preparation and maintenance of sales pipeline information and reports.
- Act as central point of contact for customers
- Provide support and cover to wider administration team as required from an office-based position.
We are looking for someone who
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar Sales Administration environment
- Excellent communication skills, over the phone and email
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and within tight deadlines
- A flexible attitude
- A professional manner
- Ability to work closely as part of a team
- Computer experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
Superior Seals Limited, Nimrod Way, Ferndown Industrial Estate, BH21 7SH
Full time/part time
08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday (overtime available at time and half)