Purchase Ledger Administrator
As a leading manufacturer of high integrity o-rings and seals, every day at Superior we renew our commitment to a culture of continuous improvement in the design, manufacture and supply of o-rings and special mouldings.
The spirit that binds Superior together is one of teamwork: common goals, shared enthusiasm for problem solving and a passionate, company-wide belief that we can always make a positive difference.
Superior offers state of the art manufacturing facilities and a fantastic working environment for all employees. With free onsite parking, profit sharing scheme (once eligible), private medical care, and free lunch every day.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Reporting into the Commercial Director and supporting the wider accounts department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily transactions, including posting of purchase ledger invoices
- Regular communication with suppliers
- Raising purchase orders
- Running daily sales invoices
- Archiving / scanning documents
- General office duties and administration
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience using accounting systems. Access Dimensions would be beneficial but not an essential requirement
- Proficient using Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Good time management
Full training will be provided.
Superior Seals Limited, Nimrod Way, Ferndown Industrial Estate, BH21 7SH
Full time/part time
08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
£19,000 – £23,000