Logistics Administration Apprentice
With its own in-house training Academy and engineering workshop, Superior can support you during your entire Apprenticeship. The Company has been recognised for having one of the best Apprenticeship programmes in the UK by the National Apprenticeship Service and was awarded the prestigious Princess Royal Training Award in 2018 for its investment in apprenticeships, training and development of its employees.
Superior is a leading UK manufacturer of high integrity o-rings, seals and special mouldings.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking to recruit an Logistics Administration Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn. Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing customer enquiries and orders
- Liaising with customers regarding their account
- Supporting various departments around the business
- Some reception duties are also involved in this role (greeting visitors / phone calls)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO:
- Communicates effectively on all levels
- Can quickly adapt to change
- Is confident working under pressure
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Is competent using Microsoft Excel/Word
The company require an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a 3 A-Levels grade A-C.
Superior Seals Limited, Nimrod Way, Ferndown Industrial Estate, BH21 7SH
Full time/part time