As a leading manufacturer of high integrity o-rings and seals, every day at Superior we renew our commitment to a culture of continuous improvement in the design, manufacture and supply of o-rings and special mouldings.
The spirit that binds Superior together is one of teamwork: common goals, shared enthusiasm for problem solving and a passionate, company-wide belief that we can always make a positive difference
Main Purpose of the Role
To be responsible for cleaning certain parts of the Factory and/or offices as allocated (this may vary from time to time for holiday/absence cover).
To ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the site on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To use cleaning materials as instructed
- To operate cleaning machinery in cleaning soft and hard surfaces, eg. vacuum cleaners and polishers
- To monitor and maintain the cleaning supplies
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Washing of floors, walls, etc.
- Emptying of litter bins
- Polishing and dusting of the designate areas (which may include toilets and shower area) the fixtures and fitting using, where appropriate, powered equipment
- Wiping furniture, ledges, pipes, paintwork, doors and polishing door glass
- All defects/hazards must be immediately reported as soon as possible
- To ensure that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- To ensure that safe working practices are applied at all times
We are looking for someone with a great sense of team spirit, good attention to detail and effective communication skills. Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
Job Title: Industrial Cleaner
Location: Superior Seals Limited, Nimrod Way, Ferndown Industrial Estate, BH21 7SH
Full time/part time: Full time
Hours: 8:00 – 4:30 Monday, 8:00 – 4:00 Tuesday to Friday (overtime available)