European Sales Administrator
As a leading manufacturer of high integrity o-rings and seals, every day at Superior we renew our commitment to a culture of continuous improvement in the design, manufacture, and supply of o-rings and special mouldings.
Not only will we give you a career, but we will also give you a career you will love. With our strong family culture, solid company values and a product that is leading the way forward – It is what we do together that sets us apart.
Main Purpose of the Role
Key to this role is to ensure that all customer contact is handled professionally, courteously, and efficiently, with the responsibility of being proactive within an office environment.
The ideal candidate should be able to communicate on a variety of levels, and comfortable working independently and efficiently and within time frames.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use, manage, and maintain accurate information in company databases.
- Support and undertake sales activity, deliver presales support, produce quotations, and process customer sales orders.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to entire customer base.
- Support team administration i.e., project management, record keeping and data analysis.
- Preparation and maintenance of sales pipeline information and reports.
- Act as central point of contact for customers.
- Provide support and cover to wider administration team as required from an office-based position.
- Assisting with Website translation.
- Translation of German documents into English and vice versa.
- Organisation and attendance of exhibitions in Europe.
- Monthly Volume and Value report for specific customers.
The ideal person will have
- German and/or French speaking.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar Sales Administration environment.
- Excellent communication skills, over the phone and email.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- A flexible attitude.
- A professional manner.
- Ability to work closely as part of a team.
- Computer experience and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, most importantly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational skills.
- CRM experience preferable.
Job Title: European Sales Administrator
Location: Superior Seals Limited, Nimrod Way, Ferndown Industrial Estate, BH21 7SH
Full time/part time: Full Time
Hours: 08:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday (overtime occasionally required)